November 2015 Program
November 12, 2015
5.30pm - 8.00pm
UNCC Main Campus
Cracker Barrel Presentations are a fun and highly energetic ISPI tradition that features roundtable presentations given by our local practitioners. The presenters will deliver a 15-minute presentation at their table on a topic of their choice. After the presentation, the presenters will remain at their table and the attendees will select a new presentation at a new table. This format is repeated for three rounds of presentations.
- John Heun, Talent Management Leader, TIAA-CREF, Charlotte, NC: Topic: Learning Councils; Title: TBD
- Dr. Florence Martin, Associate Professor & Program Director, Instructional Systems Technology, University of North Carolina – Charlotte: "Applying Quality Matters to Online Instruction"
- Dr. Laura Paramoure, CEO & President, eParamus, Raleigh, NC: "Measure Behavior Change, Improve Metrics"
- Bob Petruska, Business Innovation Catalyst, Sustain Lean, LLC, Charlotte, NC: "Winning with Executive Sponsors"
- Peter Ross, Director, Organizational Effectiveness & Change Management, Lowe’s Companies, Inc., Mooresville, NC: "4 Reasons Why Organization Design Interventions Fail"
- Murali Varadarajan, Senior Technology Executive, Entrepreneur, Thought Leader, Change Catalyst, Lean-Agile Coach, Speaker, SparkFX, Charlotte, NC: Topic: Innovation; Title: "Innovation, Agility, and the Missing Link"